Want to be apart of the event but can't run/walk? VOLUNTEER! Without our volunteers, there would be no race. And with our new volunteer rewards program, you can raise money for your charity or school team, receive a race discount or a gift card to Fleet Feet Sports, how cool is that!?!
There are many important and fun jobs for our volunteers:
Start/Finish Line setup and breakdown
Finish Line presenting awards
Volunteer Rewards Program:
Our volunteers can choose one of the following rewards:
- $20 donation to a charity (either Fish Foodbank or Humane Society)
- $25 gift certificate to Fleet Feet Sports Tacoma or Bonney Lake stores
- $30 discount on entry fee to one of TCMA's events (must be used within a year of being earned)
Volunteer Rewards Rules:
- Volunteer must volunteer for a minimum of 3 hours in order to receive their reward.
- Race discounts are good for one year and can only be used once the volunteer position has been fulfilled.
- Gift certificates will be mailed upon completion of the volunteer position.
- A volunteer specific entry form will be provided for the $30 discounted entry once the volunteer position has been fulfilled. The entry form is non-transferable, cannot be used during opening day pricing or other reduced pricing periods and cannot be combined with another race discount reward. Please make sure to add sales tax when using the form. Alternately, email us for a discount code with the race it was earned and the race you would like to use the discount on.
Please indicate your first and second position preference on the registration form and we will do our best to place you there (based on availability).
After you have signed up online, you will receive an e-mail confirming you have signed up. Our volunteer coordinator will contact you within a couple of days to verify your information has been received. You will be contacted again approximately 1 month before the event as a reminder and again a couple of weeks before the event to give you your final assignment.